Friday, October 16, 2009

And it just took sister making a blog of our email convos to get us going today!


I believe there were 30 to 40 emails traded back and forth during the course of the day…

Positive.

Talking to mom this morning did help start the smiles - picturing her standing in the kitchen at work laughing soooo hard she is screaming something in the phone back at me that I could NOT understand with tears in her eyes & hitting the counter & all the while NOONE there having a clue what is making her laugh so hard - must have thought she was losing it!


That's my girl! Sun is shining, it is Friday, life is good - could be worse. I am proud of your attitude.

Sis, I so enjoyed that laugh....... however, you don't realize that all the folks around here has witnessed that kind of behavior at least one time. I don't behave that way often, but when I do you can't ignore it.

What is ILY?

uhhhh I love you - Sister did you bring your brain to work with you today?

I couldn't help but chuckle at Sis's remark to you Les. Left your brain at home, ha ha ha.

(10:07:07 AM) Leslie: do you know what ILY stands for?
(10:09:24 AM) Paul: Illinois Librarians Yuletide

I must say you are in rare form today! Do you still not know what ILY means? Really???

Let's just agree to disagree over this issue...


On an unrelated note, there is this great new blog that was started today. I can’t wait until this anonymous blogger starts posting some crazy stories of some restaurateurs. http://welldonewithketchup.blogspot.com

All my love,

LT

P.S.  I color coded us because I was getting confused when composing this.
        Mom is red because she is full of love.
        Sister is purple because she is royality.
        I am blue because I like the color blue.

No comments: