Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!

This is one of my favorites that I dug up from the archives of my email.  

OK girls. If I have to have this image in my mind, I am sharing it with you as well.

A few minutes ago, your mother came into my office and informed me that she had an issue she couldn't resolve. I looked at her in concern and noticed that she had her hand behind her back. As she stepped to my desk, she turned around and I could see that her shirt was somehow entangled in what I thought was the waist line of her pants. Upon further inspection, I quickly learned that it was not her pants she was having issues with. As I raised her shirt to examine what was causing the problem, "mom's" red THONG was sticking up from out of her pants. Somehow, she had managed to get her shirt entangled in the rhinestone heart in the center of the back of the thong. Of course I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I untangled her shirt for her surprisingly sexy panties and continued to laugh as I was quickly instructed not to tell her girls.....

LMAO.... Sorry Tilda!! I couldn't resist. ILY

You BRAT!!!!!!!!!!! It is the only thong I have girls and no one would have ever known if I hadn't got my shirt caught in it.

P.S. How does your shirt get caught in your thong? It would make sense if like your zipper did...

MOTHER in a thong????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Red with rhinestones to boot!

I have to assume she probably stuck her hand down the back of her pants to scratch her rump. LMAO

There you go assuming again! I had gone to the bathroom!

All my love,

LT

No comments: