Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My impatient (but beautiful) Sister


Look how pretty my sister's new hair is.

I have a girl I work with that said she would color my hair the way I have wanted forever for only $25 - but she is either working or in school - or I am working - SO - I am sitting in hair color right now!  I am going back to as close as natural color as I can remember that it is - dark/med brown - then I am going to put caramel highlights in - I should wait a few days to do the highlights probley BUT again I am impatient & will probley do that today too! 

Just rinsed the color - while it is wet it looks BLACK - if it is that dark I might shave my head - the box said BROWN!!!!!!  I didn't want black again!!

It looks terrific!! I am pretty impressed. For $25.00 thats a darn good looking job. I love the color!

Actually - I did this myself - and it only cost me $12

A girl I work with said she would do it for $25 but I got tired of waiting - that is the impatient part!  LoL

Ha you did a good job! Is it the one with the cap where you pull specific strands through?

It is but I didn't use the cap - never have - do not have the patience!  LoL - there goes that impatient thing again…

Our guest (although she is not really a guest at this point) emailer is Heather.  Mom is out this week on her first vacation in about a year...

I talked to her last night and she said her neighbor brought over more chickens - so now she has 13!!!!  One of them was beating up Elvis.  She was screaming /laughing about how Elvis (who is "so ugly") getting hurt.  She sounds like she is enjoying her time off.

All my love,

LT 

No comments: